Roasted pumpkin, feta and quinoa salad without sugar
Ingredients for 4 servings
||chilli paste (sambal oelek)
||white wine vinegar
|1 1/2 tsp
||bunch of flat parsley
Preparation without sugar
- Preheat the oven to 225 °C.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut vertically. Use a teaspoon to remove the seeds. Cut each of the halves vertically into four pieces.
- Press the garlic and mix with the olive oil, sambal oelek and salt.
- Place the pumpkin slices on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and rub in the herb marinade on all sides.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Peel the onions and cut into wedges.
- Rinse and drain the chick peas. Put the onions and chick peas on the baking sheet with the pumpkin and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft.
- Rinse the quinoa in a fine sieve under running warm water.
- Cook according to the packet instructions.
- Mix olive oil, white wine vinegar and SteviaSweet Crystal. Season with salt, chop the parsley and add it.
- Pour the sauce over the slightly cooled quinoa.
- Crumble the feta. Serve with baked pumpkin and marinated quinoa.
Nutritional information per portion
||Protein in g
||Carbohydrates in g
||Fat in g
||Saved sugar calories