Spinach and banana muffins sugarfree
Ingredients for 15 small muffins
Preparation without sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Rinse and drain the spinach.
- Place the spinach, rapeseed oil, milk, banana, SteviaSweet Crystal and eggs in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Then sift the mixture into the spinach froth and fold it in. Only mix until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Place stable muffin cases with high rims on a baking sheet. Fill the dough into the muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes until the muffins are done.
Nutritional information per portion
||Protein in g
||Carbohydrates in g
||Fat in g
||Saved sugar calories