Chocolate and almond brownie sugarfree
|200 g||dark chocolate|
|100 g||white flour|
|20 g||cocoa powder|
|125 g||SteviaSweet Crystal|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|100 g||ground almonds|
|200 ml||cream (38 %)|
|0.5 tbsp||SteviaSweet Crystal|
|1/2 tsp||ground vanilla|
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl in the microwave on the lowest setting and stir occasionally.
- Whisk in the eggs into the butter and chocolate mixture.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour into the dough. Only mix until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Place the dough in a rectangular form (18 x 25 cm) lined with baking paper and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for approx. 20-25 minutes.
- Serve lukewarm together with the SteviaSweet Crystal and cream seasoned with vanilla.
Nutritional information per portion
|7||Protein in g|
|16||Carbohydrates in g|
|27.5||Fat in g|
|84||Saved sugar calories|