Roasted pumpkin, feta and quinoa salad without sugar
|1 kg||butternut squash|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|1/2 tsp||chilli paste (sambal oelek)|
|200 g||cooked chickpeas|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|50 ml||white wine vinegar|
|1 1/2 tsp||SteviaSweet Crystal|
|1/2||bunch of flat parsley|
- Preheat the oven to 225 °C.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut vertically. Use a teaspoon to remove the seeds. Cut each of the halves vertically into four pieces.
- Press the garlic and mix with the olive oil, sambal oelek and salt.
- Place the pumpkin slices on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and rub in the herb marinade on all sides.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Peel the onions and cut into wedges.
- Rinse and drain the chick peas. Put the onions and chick peas on the baking sheet with the pumpkin and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft.
- Rinse the quinoa in a fine sieve under running warm water.
- Cook according to the packet instructions.
- Mix olive oil, white wine vinegar and SteviaSweet Crystal. Season with salt, chop the parsley and add it.
- Pour the sauce over the slightly cooled quinoa.
- Crumble the feta. Serve with baked pumpkin and marinated quinoa.
Nutritional information per portion
|12.5||Protein in g|
|36.5||Carbohydrates in g|
|14.5||Fat in g|
|45||Saved sugar calories|