Strawberry vodka sour without sugar
|3 tbsp||SteviaSweet Crystal|
|200 ml||mineral water|
- Pour the vodka into a tall, narrow container.
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and press the juice out of the limes.
- Add all ingredients to the vodka and evenly blend them using a hand blender.
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail shaker or a different container with a lid (e.g. a bottle or a jam jar), add SteviaSweet Crystal and the egg white.
- Shake vigorously until the egg white turns frothy.
- Put ice in four glasses and fill them evenly with the drink. Add a bit of mineral water to each glass and enjoy.
Nutritional information per portion
|1||Protein in g|
|2||Carbohydrates in g|
|0||Fat in g|
|91||Saved sugar calories|