Sugar-free Asian coleslaw
|1||clove of garlic|
|1||medium-hot chilli pepper|
|2 tbsp||fish sauce|
|2 tbsp||soy sauce|
|1 tbsp||sesame oil|
|0.5 tbsp||SteviaSweet Crystal|
|1||small white cabbage (600 g)|
|1||pot fresh coriander|
- Start by preparing the dressing. Peel and finely chop the garlic and ginger.
- Slice the chilli into rings and press the juice out of the lime.
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
- Peel the carrots and cut into thin strips lengthways using a peeler or peeling knife.
- Cut white cabbage into strips and slice the green onion into rings.
- Add the dressing to the vegetables, pick off the coriander leaves and sprinkle them over the salad.
- Mix everything together well and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for half an hour.
Serve with tacos or a barbecue.
Nutritional information per portion
|3.5||Protein in g|
|12||Carbohydrates in g|
|2.5||Fat in g|
|10||Saved sugar calories|